Exclusive Beachfront Community

Get Price List & Availability

Did you know that only 3% of Beachfront Properties in Costa Rica are Titled? At Playa Blanca Beach Club, each piece of land is offered with Fee Simple Ownership. The remaining 97% of beachfront land is leased from the government of Costa Rica, this opportunity to own A beachfront property is truly a rarity.

Why Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is known as one of the happiest places to live!
Costa Rica is one of five Blue Zone countries in the world, with some of the highest life expectancies!
25% of the land is saved for conservation!
It’s a wildlife sanctuary! With over 500,000 species, it’s truly a nature lovers playground!

© Copyright 2022  | All rights reserved  | Guanacaste, Costa Rica

Don’t Miss This Rare Opportunity To Own A Piece Of Paradise
Costa Rica
Oversized Infinity Pool
Private Gym & Fitness Center
World Class Surf
Unmatched Views
Gated Community

On Magical White Sand

Own One Of The Last Titled Oceanfront Properties In Costa Rica

With only 12 properties in this beachfront community you can enjoy the benefits of luxury, privacy and exclusivity.

With very limited properties available, sign up now to get first access to these beachfront properties. Once you sign up you’ll receive the price list, more photos, and insider details of this exclusive community at Playa Blanca Beach Club.

Did you know these facts about Costa Rica?

Welcome to Paradise

White Sand Beach

Ever dream of living in front of a secluded White Sand Beach? This is it… with private access to one of Costa Rica’s most beautiful white sand beaches at your doorstep, make your dream a reality.

Peaceful Ocean Views

With each property offering unique breathtaking Ocean Views, this private gated community will be a special place to call home.

Mesmerizing Sunsets

Unwind and soak in the view of gorgeous sunsets from the comfort of your home or the Beach Club’s infinity pool. Exclusively for Playa Blanca Beach Club Owners & guests.

Playa Blanca, Guanacaste

Costa Rica